- The Mug Club year runs April 1st to March 31st.
- Renewal period is February 1st to March 1st each year.
- Membership is granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Membership fees are charged on an annual basis and pro-rated quarterly.
- Membership dues are: $125 for the first year and $100 for renewals.
- Mug numbers may be chosen, if available, or assigned at time of application.
- A waiting list will be created if membership is full.
- Each year new members will be selected from the waiting list using a lottery.
- Existing members have first rights of refusal at renewal.
- Existing members may “improve” their number if it is available.
- Improved mug numbers are charged the first-year price for new mug.
- Your Starkweather Brewing Mug Club mug lives at the brewery.
- If a member chooses not to renew membership you may take your mug home at the end of the year. It is your mug!
- Memberships, Mugs, and Mug Club benefits are non-transferrable.
Starkweather Brewing Mug Club Benefits:
- Free beer upon reservation or renewal.
- $1 off regular price for mug club fill (17.5-ounce mug).
- $1 off 12oz goblet fills.
- $3 off crowler fills on Thursdays.
- $30 Brewery Credit to be used on anything in the brewery (Non-transferrable certificate expires at the end of the mug club year. Not to be combined with other offers.).
Mug Club Night: Thursday
- Half off first fill.
- 10% food discount.
- 10% discount on merchandise purchases.
- One free beer the month of your birthday.
***Please stop into the brewery or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the Mug Club waiting list.***